Marketing Intern-Roundel Summer 2021Apply Now Job ID: R0000096905 job family: Intern schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Roundel is Target’s entry into the media business; an advertising sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe content environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone’s best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients, and redefine “value” in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating within the media marketplace.
You will leverage key partnerships with Roundel, Target Creative Studio, Merchandising, External Agencies and Media contacts to deliver strong campaigns and work that drive guests to Target Stores and to Target products.
- Manage and present a project on an assigned topic in Roundel
- Assist with the development of emerging channel marketing strategies including analyzing, research, adoption and how they fit within the enterprise.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Merchandising, Finance, Target Creative Studio, Communications, and Stores as well as many other experts throughout the organization.
- Receive support and mentorship from an experienced team member and partner with a manager on professional development.
- Become eligible for a full-time position
- Current student working towards a 4-year degree in Marketing or Advertising with strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above)
- Demonstrated leadership, strong initiative, and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture