You will leverage key partnerships with Target Creative Studio, Merchandising, External Agencies and Media contacts to deliver strong campaigns, Target Branded Signing or packaging that drive guests to Target Stores and to Target products.
- Manage and present a project on an assigned topic in one of the following areas: In Store Marketing, Packaging, Public Relations, Target.Com Marketing.
- Assist with the development of emerging channel marketing strategies including research, adoption and how they fit within the enterprise.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Merchandising, Finance, Target Creative Studio, Communications, and Stores as well as many other experts throughout the organization.
- Receive support and mentorship from an experienced team member and partner with a manager on professional development.
- Become eligible for a full-time position
- Current student working towards a 4-year degree in Marketing of Advertising with strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above)
- Demonstrated leadership, strong initiative, and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Marketing Analyst, Product Specialist, Events Consultant, Packaging Specialist, On-Line marketing, Direct Marketing, Advertising Specialist
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture