Marketing Manager, LoyaltyApply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000175540
job family: Digital Marketing
schedule: Full time
As part of the Loyalty team, you will be able to shape the future of the Target Circle Program by moving it from launch phase into growth phase. Target Circle has acquired over 100 million members and is very loved by our guests!
As a Marketing Manager for the Loyalty team, you will lead the development of marketing plans to support the Target Circle program. You will work closely with partner teams across the enterprise to bring these plans to life for our Circle members.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Drive awareness, comprehension, and utilization of the benefits of Target Circle
- Develop marketing strategy for individual Circle member activations that delivers on the Target Circle program ambition and strategy
- Kick-off strategy briefs to creative team and channel partners
- Gives constructive and actionable creative feedback
- Seeks to understand guest and business goals and looks for opportunities for growth
- Create holistic, seamless and effective multi-channel work
- Cultivates strong partnerships both internally and externally to support short-term and long-term objectives
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably within loyalty marketing
- Proven track record of authoring compelling marketing strategies and designing measurable and actionable marketing plans with proven results
- Ability to connect dots across multiple inputs including business opportunities, sources of insight, industry trends, and guest data
- Experience with strategic execution of marketing plans, on time and budget
- A desire to collaboratively solve problems
- Ability to share insights and actionable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner
- Experience in a highly collaborative, matrixed organization; proven ability to drive results cross-functionally without direct management of all team members
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a data driven environment
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture