Process AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000120493 job family: Finance Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right on pace with Target’s distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You’ll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. Within Finance, you’ll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you’ll have a 360-degree impact—rather than on just one part of the business. You’ll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you’ll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
A role in Finance Risk & Controls calls on your risk acumen and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance knowledge to build a world-class internal control environment. Here, you’ll collaborate to assess risk and design controls in a dynamic environment, provide risk insights and education through partnership with the business and enable the enterprise to develop innovative risk management solutions. Your ideas will be critical to ensuring the success of Target’s business initiatives and core retail operations.
As a Process Analyst in Risk & Controls, you will be on a team that builds strong partnerships across finance, technology and audit teams to provide consulting services and guidance on internal controls. You will proactively identify existing and emerging risks, assist with maintaining a comprehensive internal control program for the company, work with business partners to develop and update internal control documentation (process flows, risk control matrices, control narratives, etc.), keep up to date with the various systems and applications in use and use continuous improvement strategies to strengthen the control environment. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years internal or external audit and/or internal controls experience
- Experience assessing risks, including IT-related risks, in financial business processes
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program management functions (e.g., risk assessment, 302/404 certifications, walkthroughs, SOC1s, and deficiency evaluations)
- Audit request coordination and monitoring experience with Internal & External Auditors
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Experience in using data and analytical tools, including Excel and visualization tools
- Exposure to Archer/eGRC or other SOX/GRC documentation tools
- CPA, CISA or similar designation preferred
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture