Program Owner – Energy and Sustainability - Property ManagementApply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000173410
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target’s distinctive brand love is infused throughout its many physical locations by the Properties teams. We have a direct and positive impact on the real estate, design, construction and maintenance of our stores, distribution centers and headquarters. Are you ready to help strategically grow Target’s brand through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation? Can you effectively balance the efficiencies of a large-design build company with the unique challenges and innovative solutions required by individual sites? Then take your place on one of our Properties teams, and help us make the most of Target’s physical assets, both in the U.S. and overseas.
A role in Property Management means the opportunity to own a business and make strategic business decisions daily! Your efforts will maximize the performance and longevity of Target’s assets while delivering value, reliability and brand integrity. Leverage and stretch your skills, whether your focus is electrical and plumbing, fire and security, smart buildings, HVAC and refrigeration, waste management and recycling, donations programs, or energy programs. Here, your work will exceed the needs of both Target guests and team members, delivering a holistically positive and pleasing experience, every time they walk through our doors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
As a Program Owner - Energy and Sustainability - Property Management within the Energy and Sustainability Team, you will support projects and generate reporting on Target’s progress towards our renewable electricity and Target Forward climate goals. Quantify and register renewable energy credits. Review and aggregate emission-related data. Monitor regulatory developments and influence rate-making and energy supply solutions offered by utilities, suppliers, and market operators. Support analysis of energy projects, greenhouse gas (GHG) reductions, energy efficiency, and renewable energy. Industry experience in energy, sustainability, and project development preferred. Background in analytics, reporting, and data management desired.
Job duties may change due to company initiatives and business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, environmental, sustainability, or energy related discipline
- 1-4 years’ experience in business, energy, or sustainability
- Ability to manage projects, set timeliness and meet deadlines
- Desire to improve processes through technology and make programs more efficient
- Strong analytical, financial, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communicator that can collaborate and clarify to manage and set clear expectations
- Ability to maximize relationships team player/inspires others/takes partners across the organization and with outside vendors
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced computer skills (not required): SharePoint, SmartSheet, Domo, GreenField, R, Python, SQL, etc.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture