Program Owner – Store Design / Store Planning, Architecture & EngineeringApply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000173206
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Target’s distinctive brand love is infused throughout its many physical locations by the Properties teams. We have a direct and positive impact on the real estate, design, construction and maintenance of our stores, distribution centers and headquarters. Are you ready to help strategically grow Target’s brand through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation? Can you effectively balance the efficiencies of a large-design build company with the unique challenges and innovative solutions required by individual sites? Then take your place on one of our Properties design teams and help us make the most of Target’s physical assets, both in the U.S. and overseas.
The Program Owner is accountable for support of technology, process and projects of capital deployment programs within Store Design. Their primary role is to develop & execute processes & tools in support of capital deployment programs that improve efficiency, design implementation coordination, and communication between Planning, Architecture & Engineering functions, internally and externally, in addition to key enterprise partners.
As a Program Owner you’ll take the lead as you…
- Build overall program processes and routines for the Store Design team
- Execute program management tasks that achieve strong levels of communication
- Be accountable for managing program schedule forecasting and coordination with partners
- Utilize technologies and tools to help align partners, communicate risk, and outline paths to success
- Facilitate meetings and partner discussions, take notes as required, to satisfy specific projects, processes or work efforts
- Deliver strategies to improve efficiencies while maintaining overall service level expectations
- Suggest and manage process improvements
- Maintain the development, implementation, and documentation of processes and training tools
- Recommend and implement short-term goals and initiatives
- You will develop and document "Best Practices" and standards for job functions and or processes.
- Utilize new and evolving technologies and programs in order to help with benchmarking research and documentation and or collaboration with our external partners and consultants.
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- College degree and/or 2-4 years of equivalent experience
- Ability to prioritize effectively and drive innovations with a strong focus on process management
- Strong collaboration skills & ability to work effectively with others
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Highly motivated & committed to the development of high-quality work and personal productivity
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects, develop and implement schedules, and prioritize workload; desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture