SENIOR MANAGER TARGET PLUS MARKETING SERVICESApply Now Job ID: R0000038240 Date posted: 08/08/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
SR. MANAGER, TARGET+ MARKETING SERVICES
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Target +™ (Target Plus) recently launched as our new, invite-only, online marketplace.
Want to join one of the hottest growing teams at Target? Online marketplaces are ripe for disruption, and Target +™ (Target Plus) aims to do just that by offering Guests a curated assortment of brands and products from third-party sellers on Target.com, while simultaneously providing its Partners with best-in-industry tools and services to drive their business. We are a fast-growing startup, and are passionate about building solutions that enable our business partners to rapidly scale and drive their business on the Target Plus channel.
Working as a Sr. Manager within Target Plus Partner Services, you will leverage your experience as a results-driven leader to help build and market the services offered to our third-party sellers. This individual will own the development of the marketing services portfolio, including digital marketing and content capability development, presenting new and evolving marketing products to Target Plus third-party sellers, and managing subsequent inside sales conversations to deliver revenue.
The successful candidate will:
- Partner with business development to evolve Target+ service strategies and advance marketing services
- Develop and maintain digital marketing services for Target Plus through external B2B relationships and internal product development
- Integrate new partner services across the Target Plus business pipeline, including Acquisition, Onboarding, and Category Management
- Actively market new and improved services for Target Plus Partners via a multichannel communication strategy
- Identify and advance high potential third-party seller relationships to drive growth
- Analyze efficiency and performance of advertising programs and associated revenue
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year Degree in Business, Digital Media, Marketing, Retail, or a related field
- 8 years of retail experience +3 years of experience in digital marketing services and sales, or management of an ecommerce business, with specific experience related to marketing
- Demonstrated experience thinking critically and making strategic decisions
- Ability to collaborate and navigate through complex organizations – team player
- Extensive knowledge of the digital media environment, trends and technologies
- Aptitude for building external relationships to drive sales with a client focused mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture