SENIOR MANAGER TARGET PLUS PARTNER SERVICESApply Now Job ID: R0000038250 Date posted: 08/08/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Sr. MANAGER, TARGET PLUS PARTNER SERVICES
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Target +™ (Target Plus) recently launched as our new, invite-only, online marketplace.
Want to join one of the hottest growing teams at Target? Online marketplaces are ripe for disruption, and Target +™ (Target Plus) aims to do just that by offering Guests a curated assortment of brands and products from third-party sellers on Target.com, while simultaneously providing its Partners with best-in-industry tools and services to drive their business. We are a fast-growing startup, and are passionate about building solutions that enable our business partners to rapidly scale and drive their business on the Target Plus channel.
Working as a Sr. Manager within Target Plus Partner Services, you will leverage your experience as a results-driven leader to help build and market the services offered to our third-party sellers. This individual will own the startup development of new services across the portfolio, including expansion of digital integration via B2B relationships, and the development of retail-as-a-service capabilities that leverage Target’s strengths to help our Target+ Partners evolve and advance their business.
The successful candidate will:
- Generate leads and form relationships with marketplace integrators to expand our partners available options to participate
- Develop leading strategies, including financial viability, for retail-as-a-service capability development to launch and evolve services that will generate the most value for our partners
- Create initial coalitions across Target’s business units to develop new retail services to offer to our partners
- Engage industry leading service providers and internal expert teams to assess various build, partner, or buy models to accelerate partner services development and deliver speed to value
- Integrate new partner services across the Target Plus business pipeline, including Acquisition, Onboarding, and Category Management
- Actively market new services for Target Plus Partners via a multichannel communication strategy
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year Degree in Business, Finance, Strategy, Retail, or a related field
- 8+ years of retail industry and/or startup experience developing and launching new business models
- Demonstrated experience thinking critically and making strategic decisions
- Ability to collaborate and navigate through complex organizations – team player
- Extensive knowledge of the evolving retail landscape, and ability to continually monitor the market for new business development opportunities
- Aptitude for building relationships to drive mutually beneficial business arrangements
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced, start-up environment
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture