Senior Onboarding Project ManagerApply Now Job ID: R0000094303 job family: Business Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Join Target’s Digital team as a Senior Onboarding Project Manager for Target +, Target’s platform for a curated assortment of product from the industry’s best third-party Brands and Sellers (“Partners”). On the Target + team you will own the critical early phase of the Partner lifecycle by project managing all onboarding activities to help Partners be successful on the platform. Primary responsibilities of the Sr Onboarding Project Manager are:
- Navigate Partner’s success in joining the Target Plus platform by determining Partner’s business goals, tracking progress, and suggesting improvement tactics. All the while managing adherence of platform KPIs.
- Build onboarding and integration project plans with Partners and collaborate with internal teams to successfully manage the execution of integrations, onboarding and training.
- Develop, manage and deliver onboarding and training programs including documents, training modules, knowledge repositories, webinars, etc
- Maintain project plan, ensuring milestones are on track and that clear and consistent communication in happening amongst internal and external stakeholders
- Manage to resolution any issues that may arise during the onboarding project
- Ensure completeness of project, and effectively transition Partner to long-term operating model
- Analyze customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) post-onboarding to determine improvements to the process
- Four-year degree in related field
- 5+ years experience in customer success, project management, or onboarding & training
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to interact with mid-level leaders within and outside of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with, and influence, Partners and effectively communicate with other members of Target +
- Proven ability to manage details of a project such as determining milestones, highlighting status of project, managing risks, and driving resolution through personal action or accountability through others
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture