Senior Product Owner - Identity & Access ManagementApply Now Job ID: INF000DO3 Date posted: 04/03/2019 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
As a Senior Product Ownerin Identity & Access Management, you will work in the product model and will partner to develop a comprehensive product strategy, related roadmap, and set key business objectives (OKRs) for your product. You will need to leverage the knowledge of your product, as well as customer feedback, industry and technology trends, and establish other relevant data points to assess value, develop cases, and prioritize the direction and desired outcomes for your product.
You will be the “voice of the product” to key stakeholders to ensure their needs are met and the product team is getting the direction and support it needs to be successful. You will develop and actively maintain a product roadmap and backlog outlining the customer themes, epics, and stories while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for your team and stakeholders. You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction. You will foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles, and partner with product teams across the organization to help them achieve their goals while pursuing and completing yours.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Identity & Access Management Product Owner, you’ll take the lead as you…
• Maintain accountability for the development and health of the product, working in the product model and collaborating with key partners and stakeholder management for the product
• Ensure stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the product
• Maintain and refine a backlog: Create user stories, acceptance criteria and prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
• Work in a scrum team, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives and attending all scrum meetings
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
• Encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints
• Inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization’s direction
• Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles• Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
• 4 year degree and 5+ years of experience
• Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology • Demonstrates understanding of operating under a product model including product strategy and roadmap development
• Able to apply knowledge of how a product is designed, built, deployed, and maintained in an enterprise environment
• Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams
• Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
• Expert in product area you are supporting
• Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education• Identity & Access Management and/or Information Security experience a plus
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture