Senior Scrum Master - Digital MarketingApply Now Job ID: R0000013817 Date posted: 06/26/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. But behind the brand our guests love, is a culture of continual innovation – and right now, we are up to big things.
We are looking for highly motivated Sr Scrum Master who can help us advanced our Digital Marketing strategy for Target. You will be able to put your skills, experience and passion to guide the team building a platform that will have an impact on millions of Target Guests and Vendor partners and significant revenue for driver for Target. You will get an opportunity to lead the two scrum teams CAP (Campaign Audience Platform) & CMP (Campaign Market Place) building solutions which provide an end-to-end campaign marketing solution by creating a common user interface for Target team members and our valuable partners to plan and execute campaigns and also allow TMN users to create segments of Guests for campaigns, and are working on launching the framework for real-time metrics for users to monitor the efficiency of the campaigns. Also allows you to lead the agile teams on delivering Bullseye Packages will enable our agencies to programmatically access our inventory via Bullseye Media Marketplace placements to plan, execute and measure their campaigns without managed service.
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
· Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
· Help product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
· Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
· Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
· Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
· Ability to shield his/her team from outside distractions and interferences.
· Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
· Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
· Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture