Site Merchandiser-HomeApply Now Job ID: TAR0005J6 Date posted: 01/11/2019 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
About This Opportunity
Join the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You’ll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
Responsible for providing the best guest experience to easily find and buy products through onsite merchandising, content development/curation, web data analysis, and search/browse optimization. Focus is on a large, complex, and/or highly seasonal category(s) of business within a pyramid.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Partners to gather, analyze, synthesize and report relevant guest and merchandising data for given categories
- Conducts competitive research to understand competitor trends; synthesize trends and provide recommendations based on findings
- Measures KPIs, and provides performance analysis of the products within their subcategory
- Provides recommendations to define site merchandising strategy and tactics for part of a subcategory (i.e. Kid’s Shoes, Toddler Toys, etc.) to meet business objectives
- Applies strategies that focus on key conversion drivers, optimal site presentation, maximizing guest engagement and shopping experience, and drives multichannel efforts
- Provides first level review of site merchandising to ensure appropriate communication of key messages/promotions, and alignment with overall brand and tone
- 4 year college degree and/or equivalent experiences
- 2-5 years ecommerce experience
- Understating of mass merchandising, retail, e-commerce and multi-channel retailing
- Demonstrated experience in planning and execution
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment. Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture