Sr AI Engineer, Personalization - Grace Hopper ConferenceApply Now Job ID: R0000094771 job family: Artificial Intelligence schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
JOIN US AS A SR AI ENGINEER – PERSONALIZATION/DEALS
AI Engineering at Target is a fast-growing, dynamic team! AI Engineers work closely with scientists to build cutting-edge AI systems that create valuable retail insights and power exceptional user experiences. Business teams leverage these insights and deliver these experiences to provide the joy of everyday shopping to each Target guest.
As a Sr AI Engineer on the Personalization team, you will be expected to design, build, and maintain software that will enable rapid prototyping, training, and validation of machine learning systems that leverage computer vision, natural language processing, and reinforcement learning. You will work with scientists, engineers, and business partners to create high-quality, distributed, large-scale solutions using Agile practices and DevOps principles. You will be responsible for designing, programming, debugging, and supporting these solutions.
We are looking for a highly-motivated engineering professional who is a team player and can engage with both technical and business team members.
- Develop software systems that enable AI innovation using test-driven development and employing continuous integration practices.
- Partner with other engineers and team members to develop software that meets business needs.
- Follow agile methodology for software development and technical documentation.
- Innovate constantly and stay current with latest technologies while staying focused on solving problems at hand.
- MS/PHD degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing software applications
- 2+ years of experience working on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Hive
- Extensive experience with machine learning techniques at scale
- Experience with ML training platforms (MLFlow, KubeFlow)
- Understand application/software development and design
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java or Python
- Experience/knowledge of streaming solutions
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture