Sr Analyst Dig Exp SupportApply Now Job ID: R0000084486 job family: Business Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Senior Analyst, Digital Experience Support
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Process Analyst, Digital Operations, Business Analyst
About This Opportunity
Join the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You’ll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
The Senior Analyst ensures the efficient execution of Target’s e-commerce business processes to maximize revenue, profitability, and guest conversion rates while ensuring a superior guest experience. This role ensures the vitality of the Target.com website, mobile platforms, and guest order fulfillment by supporting the related business processes and technology.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Analyst, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Supports all aspects of a business process(es) including identifying process improvements and driving enhancements, designing new processes, developing performance measures, proving SME support (internal and external to team) and executing existing processes
- Independently identify and analyze trends (systems and process) during issue resolution (webform management) and partners to drive accurate & timely resolution to improve the guest experience
- Acts as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and provides strategic leadership in discussions and/or with initiatives
- Partner with Buyers, business, and support team to make critical business and guest impacting decisions – promo issues, order cancellations, guest recovery and communication.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships and collaborates with key partners to analyze and resolve issues – i.e. defect resolution with product teams
- Create, modify, and oversee monitoring and reporting needs and pull appropriate data
- Involved in post implementation/release support through reviewing the application changes and processes to ensure they are operational and stable.
- Ticket (Webform) and issue management:
- Supports resolution of day to day issues faced with processes and applications used to manage ecommerce functions
- Serve as the liaison between various business and technology teams (across geographies) to triage and facilitate resolution of technical and process issues
- Monitor High velocity item sale alerts and follow up with Business (Buyers, Pricing & Promo, Technology teams) to perform emergency changes with item, promotion, pricing or guest orders (removing items from the site, cancel orders, etc)
- Escalate procedural/technical issues to the respective teams
- Special projects as needed
- Four year college degree
- 5-7 years total experience with some e-commerce experience/background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including excellent Microsoft Access, excellent Microsoft Excel skills, and Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, in both large and small group presentations.
- Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills
- Experience working with large scale relational and or multi-Dimensional databases
- Ability to work weekends and be on-call (on rotation)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture