Sr. Analyst, Owned Brand InsightsApply Now Job ID: R0000133607 job family: Market Research schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Sr. Analyst, Owned Brand Insights
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company, and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, curious, and accomplished Insights organization. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, then craft every interaction to build brand love and drive growth. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guests, their behaviors, our business strategies to drive success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external partners enables us to understand our guests deeply, inform short- and long-term business decisions, and position Target for long-term success within an increasingly competitive environment. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive, and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role on the Enterprise Insights team means being a champion for our current and future guests and inspiring the organization to act in their best interest. Your influence will guide actionable strategies with a clear foundation of information and insights.
As a Sr. Analyst, Owned Brand Insights, you will directly influence Target’s owned brand business strategies. You will be a driver of insights that inform and influence decision-making as an indispensable partner working with the owned brand management team. You will be responsible for uncovering growth opportunities and turning insights into actions for Target’s portfolio of owned brands by leveraging a variety of approaches including syndicated/sales data, qualitative and quantitative research, secondary data sources, segmentation, and brand health trackers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in Consumer/Shopper/Product Insights
- Experience in a variety of methodologies, including qualitative (e.g. ethnography, online consumer panels, IDIs, shopper intercepts, consumer journeys) and quantitative (segmentation, buyer analysis, concept testing, brand tracking).
- Experience partnering with third-party research vendors/agencies.
- Experience analyzing syndicated/marketplace data and applying macro trends
- Ability to synthesize findings from multiple sources to tell a holistic, influential “what, why, so what” story
- Strong collaborator who can effectively influence a diverse set of stakeholders both horizontally and vertically
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture