Sr. Analyst Vendor SolutionsApply Now Job ID: R0000066777 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Merchandising Vendor Solutions – Senior Analyst
As a Sr. Analyst you will work with Target’s most valuable partner, the merchandising vendor, to ensure the effective and efficient use of all partner resources to maximize onboarding, revenue, profitability and guest satisfaction. We support our partner’s business tools, processes and technologies to maximize the vendor experience.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate vendors, manage and troubleshooting for merchandising vendor systems including PCN, CNA/TVI, VMM, Partnersline, and more.
- Supports all aspects of a business process(es) including identifying process improvements and driving enhancements, designing new processes, developing performance measures, proving SME support (internal and external to team) and executing existing processes
- Facilitate vendor product communication, training and adoption plans; lead trainings with CFTs to help users engage with tools. Lead Hypercare.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress. Able to develop and execute change management and training plans that address behavioral & organizational need
- Independently identify and analyze trends (data and process) during issue assessment and collaborates with product teams and vendors to drive accurate & timely resolution to improve the vendor experience
- Acts as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and provides strategic leadership in discussions and/or with initiatives
- Drives CFT projects as primary owners of capability expertise Develops and maintains internal and external relationships and collaborates with key partners to analyze and resolve issues – i.e. defect resolution with product teams
- Involved in post implementation/release support through reviewing the application changes and processes to ensure they are operational and stable.
- Supports resolution of day to day issues faced with processes and applications used to manage business functions
- Serve as the liaison between various business and technology teams (across geographies) to triage and facilitate resolution of technical and process issues
- Escalate procedural/technical issues to the respective teams
*Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may
change at any time due to business need.
- Four-year college degree
- 5+ years Experience in Target Merchandising or relevant experience, familiarity with merchandising, data management and technology, process development including agile methodology a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in both large and small group presentations.
- Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand.
- Excellent analytical critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including excellent Microsoft Access, excellent Microsoft skills, and strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture