Sr BP Space & Presentation - Enterprise SpaceApply Now Job ID: BRA000CQ0 Date posted: 11/29/2018 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr BP Space & Presentation | Enterprise Space
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Merchandising is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how this $70 billion retailer offers the innovative, guest-inspiring items that Target is known and loved for. Our goal is to deliver exceptional value, quality and style to elevate Target as the premier retailer in a competitive global marketplace. Through intelligent and progressive business strategies that make the most of Target’s resources and partnerships worldwide, Merchandising works across product categories to create a localized shopping experience online and in our 1800 stores. Are you a creative problem solver who loves to see your work translate into real results? Can you collaborate effectively, execute a plan efficiently and positively influence how Target chooses and presents the right product in the right place at the right price? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
A role with Space & Presentation means you’re on a mission to create better store space and experiences for our guest while maximizing profitable sales. We are responsible for ensuring the right item is on the right shelf in the right store. On the Space side, we do this by using analytics to determine the appropriate footage for each assortment for every store (“adjacency”). Each store's assortment is assigned to a planogram (POG) which is developed in Presentation to ensure the localized assortment meets presentation objectives and is associated to the correct location in a store. We believe that making increasingly better space allocation and presentation decisions will increase sales, improve guest satisfaction and reduce out-of-stocks. Here, you’ll partner with and manage cross-functional project teams in Merchandising, Store Design, Merchandise Planning, Finance, Store Operations and Visual Merchandising from strategy to execution to achieve an inspiring and convenient in-store guest experience.
As a Sr. Business Partner in Enterprise Space, you will:
• Help lead the development of our macro space allocation strategy for the 1,000 store remodel program, as well as elevating the role of business analytics in Space and Presentation.
• Embrace a highly-analytical role with massive amounts of data and regular change, with a focus on making the right localized decisions for remodel stores
• Partner with leaders and multiple levels across Store Planning and Design, Space and Presentation, Finance, and Merchandise teams to ensure Target’s strategies come to life through space
• Champion an agile, entrepreneurial spirit as you help lead within a newly-formed team.
• Partner with Product Teams and EDABI to further develop space analytical capabilities, then lead the roll out and implementation of capabilities across Space and Presentation.
• Be supported along the way with onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Space & Presentation Sr Business Partner.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of work experience
• Strong analytical skills and experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain cross-functional working relationships across the enterprise
• Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture