Sr Business Partner - Enterprise SpaceApply Now Job ID: BRA000CQ0 Date posted: 01/02/2019 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr. Business Partner| Enterprise Space
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Merchandising is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how this $70 billion retailer offers the innovative, guest-inspiring items that Target is known and loved for. Our goal is to deliver exceptional value, quality and style to elevate Target as the premier retailer in a competitive global marketplace. Through intelligent and progressive business strategies that make the most of Target’s resources and partnerships worldwide, Merchandising works across product categories to create a localized shopping experience online and in our 1800 stores.
A role within Enterprise Space means you’re on a mission to create better store space and experiences for our guest while maximizing profitable sales. The Enterprise Space team makes macro-level space recommendations for remodel stores based on a combination of financial modeling, external insights, and strategic priorities. Combining data analytics and consulting, this role provides the unique opportunity to work in a small startup-like environment within Space and Presentation. In addition, you’ll partner with cross-functional project teams in Merchandising, Store Design, Merchandise Planning, Finance, Store Operations and Visual Merchandising from strategy to execution to achieve an inspiring and convenient in-store guest experience.
As a Sr. Business Partner in Enterprise Space, you will:
• Help lead the development of our macro space allocation strategy for the 1,000+ store remodel program, as well as elevating the role of business analytics in Space and Presentation.
• Embrace a highly-analytical role with massive amounts of data and regular change, with a focus on making the right localized decisions for remodel stores
• Partner with leaders and multiple levels across Store Planning and Design, Space and Presentation, Finance, and Merchandise teams to ensure Target’s strategies come to life through space
• Champion an agile, entrepreneurial spirit as you help lead within a newly-formed team.
• Partner with Product Teams and EDABI to further develop space analytical capabilities, then lead the roll out and implementation of capabilities across Space and Presentation.
• Be supported along the way with onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Sr Business Partner.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of work experience
• Strong analytical skills and experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain cross-functional working relationships across the enterprise
• Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture