Sr. Business Partner| Space Analytics Small FormatsApply Now Job ID: R0000106733 job family: Merchandising Presentation schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Sr. Business Partner| Space Analytics Small Formats
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Merchandising is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how this $70 billion retailer offers the innovative, guest-inspiring items that Target is known and loved for. Our goal is to deliver exceptional value, quality and style to elevate Target as the premier retailer in a competitive global marketplace. Through intelligent and progressive business strategies that make the most of Target’s resources and partnerships worldwide, Merchandising works across product categories to create a localized shopping experience online and in our 1800 stores.
A role within Space Analytics means you’re on a mission to create better store space and experiences for our guest while maximizing profitable sales. The Space Analytics team leverages data analytics and merchandising strategy to make space recommendations across Target’s 1800+ stores. From recommending space in new stores to evaluating performance of in-store experiences, the Sr. Business Partner role has a unique opportunity to make a large scale impact while working in a small start-up like environment within Space and Presentation. In addition, you’ll partner with cross-functional project teams in Merchandising, Store Design, Planning, Finance, Store Operations and Visual Merchandising from strategy to execution to achieve an inspiring and convenient in-store guest experience.
As a Sr. Business Partner in Space Analytics, you will:
- Recommend macro-level space allocation for the new and remodeled Small Format Stores using a blend of Art & Science.
- Partner with and influence senior leaders across Store Planning and Design, Buying, Space and Presentation, Finance, Merchandise, and VM teams to ensure Target’s strategies come to life through space.
- Uncover sales and margin opportunities by developing new capabilities and analytical insights. Bring opportunities through from conception to execution.
- Partner with Data Sciences to further develop space analytical capabilities, generate insights, and find new sales opportunities.
- Be supported along the way with onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Sr Business Partner.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience
- Strong strategic, and analytical skills; can easily translate data from an array of sources into insights and recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain cross-functional working relationships across the enterprise
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- You are a self-starter
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture