Sr Digital Operations Analyst
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Join Target’s Digital team, as a Senior Marketplace Operations Analyst. In this role, you will lead timely, accurate and professional operational support to internal and external partners. This individual owns onboarding, training, and day-to-day support capabilities for business-to-business (B2B) partners that together elevate Target’s digital business.
Partner orientation, onboarding and training
- Ensure a consistent and efficient partner on-boarding process
- Build relationships with new partners, promoting a confident understanding of the Target platform
- Define and build internal and external processes and methodologies to foster an exceptional partner conversion/on-boarding experience
- Develop and manage training materials and knowledge repositories
Partner service and support
- Mange partner service and support for incoming requests via multiple communication methods: examples may include email/case management, calls, and online chat
- Respond to and resolve partner questions and issues through incident recognition, research and isolation, resolution, escalation and follow up.
- Actively advocate for partner, promoting transparency into client issues to cross function teams that contribute to implementation of a new partner capabilities
- Monitor partner metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) and work collaboratively with partners not meeting expectations to improve performance
- Drive small to medium Seller experience enhancement projects
- 4 year college degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in onboarding, service or support roles in digital, business-to-business (B2B), or other customer/client facing industry
- Strong collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities, and work with speed and accuracy
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture