Sr Hybrid Work ConsultantApply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000208027
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Future of Work owns many essential functions that support team members’ experience of working at Target. This team includes Talent Analytics, where you’ll help develop and define the short and long-term enterprise-wide Talent Analytics strategy to enable us to be at the forefront of the industry. Or maybe you’re an HR Process and Technology guru, where your aptitudes for efficiency and technology will ensure peak HR system performance and getting the maximum possible return on our HR technology investments.
As a Sr. Hybrid Work Consultant, you’ll be a part of the Future of Work (FoW) team and will help promote and deliver a hybrid working environment that empowers all team members to live and work well. You’ll work within the Hybrid Work team and alongside a cross-functional group of enterprise partners to discover, experiment and integrate headquarters and hybrid content, tools and programing designed to enable work wherever and whenever it happens. Your ability to synthesize team member needs, coordinate complex projects and create compelling content will be critical to the impact and progress we make as a team. You will play a critical role in how team members experience the Future of Work at Target. You’ll act as a consultant and implementer to drive impact for the organization. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
As a Sr. Hybrid Work Consultant, you will:
- Delivery of the headquarters hybrid culture and experience for Target team members by achieving outcomes as set forward in the Hybrid team charter
- Conduct discovery and development of continuous improvements to the overall hybrid HQ experience
- Researching, enabling and incubating experiments in new ways of working
- Serving as an internal resource / subject matter expert to give teams the scaffolding needed to make hybrid work work
- Engaging with TMs regularly through events and other connections
- Producing or consulting on content and materials that help team members get their best work done
- Connecting teams to hybrid resources and coaching
- Integrating hybrid program and program improvements in partnership with HR Planning & Delivery
- 3-5 years of work experience in agile / transformation coaching, creative or digital development, or human-centered design and design research
- Competent in project management; ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously in a spontaneous, fast- paced environment, with excellent attention to detail; successfully navigate between both strategy and execution
- Ability to quickly build and cultivate high trusting relationships with business partners and establish credibility through high accountability and subject matter experience
- Experience with digital product development or experience design
- Knowledge of Human Resources and / or Target HQ context
- Any or all of the following skills: Strong meeting design and facilitation, Storytelling and speaking, Writing & visual communication, Experience Design, Agile methods and practices
Demonstrate high curiosity about what’s possible, ability to take risks, challenge the status quo and work under ambiguous circumstances
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture