Sr L&D BP Client Engagement (Full Time Remote or Hybrid)Apply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000185643
job family: Learning & Development
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide,
Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Working in Talent and Change we strive to ensure our talent is growing as fast or faster than the company and that they have the capability, confidence, and culture/climate needed to “help all families discover the joy of everyday life.” You will focus on helping the Target team adopt behaviors and continuously learn throughout key moments in their career. Your focus will be to ensure the organization is ready, willing and able to function at their best throughout transitions and transformations today and in the future.
As a Sr. Business Partner, Client Engagement supporting Global Supply Chain and Logistics, you will:
- Serve as a business consultant for team member development and change management needs
- Interact with clients and key partners to create and deliver learning solutions
- Use your project management skills to drive cross-functional teams and training programs to meet required deadlines
- Leverage your experience to create and deploy measurable learning solutions that enhance business performance
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, problem solving and consulting skills
- Demonstrated project management skills and previous experience in managing multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to build partnerships and drive change with a diverse level audience
- Instructional design experience, including creating training outlines, defining learning objectives, and developing physical & digital training content and consistently uses inclusivity and equity lens with all program development.
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target’s needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team memberscore role will be a blend of virtual andonsite at a Target location.A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that’s notaTarget location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times ayear.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:The salary range for Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada residents is $62,500k - $112,500k.Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Findcompetitive benefitsfrom financial and education to well-being and beyond.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture