Sr Manager Culture, Diversity & InclusionApply Now Job ID: R0000059921 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Sr Manager, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
A role in Culture, Diversity and Inclusion means the chance to promote these core values both inside and outside Target. We establish and cultivate internal and external partnerships to make sure Target reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. You will support team members in connecting with each other both personally and professionally. Culture, Diversity and Inclusion celebrates our different stories and recognizes the insight and value our team members bring to Target and the guests who love it.
As a Senior Manager, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion you will be a key strategic partner to deliver the Culture, Diversty & Inclusion strategic priorities that impact the total Target team. Whether creating tools, resources, or routines to bring strategies to life, you will be a knowledgeable and committed resource. You’ll make a positive impact through leading and organizing broad cross-functional efforts and you’ll use information and work closely with leaders to help achieve business goals.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Manager, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, you'll take the lead as you…
- Lead, manage and coordinate highly visible, complex and cross-functional projects/work. Develop and deploy process, routines and tools that support Culture, Diversity & Inclusion. Ensure clear scope and on-time delivery across all relevant business and partner teams.
- Build out and manage timing & actions along with dashboards, presentations, and key approval milestones. Monitor project progress, report on performance and proactively communicate with key stakeholders.
- Build relationships and work cross-functionally to drive the successful and on-time completion of assigned work.
- Troubleshoot and identify risks that may result in missed deadlines while offering strategic solutions to best keep the team and the work moving forward.
- Maintain comprehensive program portfolio of timing and deliverables across work.
- Identify opportunities, address gaps and implement tactics that will deliver desired results. Assess interdependencies and collision points and recommend sequencing of work to accelerate progress.
- Serve as Culture, Diversity & Inclusion liaison for all HR pyramid strategy, operations, and planning efforts.
- Collaborate with partners to effectively integrate Culture, Diversity & Inclusion into operational routines.
- Stay connected internally and externally, leveraging data, insights, and industry trends to lead, influence, support, and facilitate organizational change.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years of experience leading high scope projects and working with cross-functional teams; HR experience preferred
- Ability to build a strong network within Target and leverage resources and relationships to get things done
- Proven track record or critical thinking; Ability to navigate through complex problems, analyze processes, synthesize data and results and drive toward solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Competent in project management; has the ability to manage many priorities and tight deadlines
- Flexibility, resiliency and nimbleness; comfortable working in “grey areas”
- Ability to influence a broad group of stakeholders, partners and senior leaders – without direct authority
- Is flexible, resilient, and is willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company, the strategy, and the work.
- Connects and integrates strategies across multiple spaces easily.
- High levels of initiative and self-motivation.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture