Sr Manager FP&A - Marketing FinanceApply Now Job ID: R0000112717 job family: Financial Planning & Analysis schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right on pace with Target’s distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You’ll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. In Finance, you’ll be an integral voice in discussions that lead to Target’s unparalleled shopping experience. Your analysis and recommendations will be directly applied to critical business decisions, from sales to merchandising and beyond. Within Finance, you’ll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you’ll have a 360-degree impact—rather than on just one part of the business. You’ll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you’ll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
A role on the Financial Planning and Analysis team means providing insight and guidance to support Target’s strategic growth strategies and financial decisions. You’ll deliver objective and financially-focused insights to the business owners and finance leaders. You will be a critically important resource for long-term and annual financial planning, analysis and drive cross-company initiatives.
As a Sr Manager, Marketing Finance, you will be a key part of the Core Marketing Finance team at Target, leveraging analysis and insights to help support the Category and Promotional Marketing team. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- B.A/B.S degree in accounting or finance, MBA, a plus
- 6-8+ years of relevant Finance experience (including FP&A experience)
- Strong analytical, decision-making, project management and organizational skills
- Highly skilled in managing complex data sets and varying perspectives to ultimately reach a final recommendation
- Superior leadership skills with enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for results
- Demonstrated leadership in strategy development and influencing business partners
- Experienced in collaborating across departments/business units and driving results through collaboration
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; tailors message by audience, negotiate consequences, handle crisis, setbacks and conflicts constructively and diplomatically, and provide essential information to the right people at the right time; relationship-building aptitude
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture