Sr. Manager, Performance & Insights, RoundelApply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000229950
job family: Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 500 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
A role within Roundel is an opportunity to be part of a priority business for Target. Roundel is Target's media business, a sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe environments, and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating.
As a SeniorManageron the Performance and Insights team, you will engage directly with Roundel's clients to review how their media investments are performing, identify ways to optimize and grow their media investment, bring innovation to clients, and elevate their understanding of the Target guest.
- Codify best practices, voice of the customer, and case studies to continuously raise the bar
- Elevate the analytical & consulting acumen on the team. Manage, coach and develop team members through clear expectations, goal setting and performance management.
- Drive transformation in current business processes to unlock benefits from Roundel's investments in technology and automation.
- Collaborate with partners from Sales, Client Management, Product and Target in India to foster a one-team culture.
- Drive work streams & decision making with a "general manager" mindset. Support leadership in developing and executing against our long-term strategic plans.
Who You Are…
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Digital Media, Agency, Marketing or Retail
- Direct client consulting experience
- Strong analytical, decision-making, project management, and communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity; an ability to manage and adjust to multiple priorities on the fly
- Demonstrated experience in process optimization and management of multiple large scale projects
- Strategic mindset and bias for action with strong ability for strategic planning, defining OKRs and driving business outcomes
- Experience with adtech and martech and ability to facilitate communication between business and product teams
- 2+ years of people leadership experience
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture