Sr Marketing Manager ISMApply Now Job ID: R0000138461 job family: Advertising & Promotion schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Store Experience Marketing means an opportunity to lead marketing content that shapes our guests’ holistic experience inside our stores. You’ll drive the success of both forward-thinking projects and best practices that have a global impact on In-Store Marketing’s activities. Bring your exceptional skills for prioritization to allocate and manage projects to meet budget and timing parameters. Here, you’ll balance efficiency with effectiveness as you oversee the production and logistics for all In-Store Marketing deliverables.
As Senior Marketing Manager, Store Experience Marketing (SEM), you will lead in store marketing strategies and concept development for our Seasonal businesses, guided by Target's overall strategies. You will drive business-specific and storewide initiatives through the development of strategies that are grounded in guest and retail insights and articulate a clear, actionable assignment for creative and stakeholder partners. You will also create & maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders both inside and outside of company, and be the trusted expert advisor to senior leadership for your business(es). You will drive process and cost efficiencies, and coach and guide team members on specific project work. In this role, you’ll ensure business(es) maintain(s) safety, legal & patent guidelines and Target brand standards. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years relevant marketing experience, with previous retail experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience translating business strategy into marketing strategy, synthesizing data and insights, and authoring successful creative briefs
- Proven experience effectively guiding agency relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to tailor content and communication to a senior-level audience
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills, with ability to navigate amidst ambiguity
- Ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams and advocate for guest-focused solutions
- Ability to successfully navigate and effectively collaborate with internal and exeternal partners
- Strong sense of composition and design detail
- Reports to Director of Marketing, Store Experience Marketing
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture