Sr Media AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000037252 Date posted: 08/03/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Media Strategy is a chance to elevate the work of Target Marketing by leaning into data, creative thought and technology. Your recommendations will inform and lead the integration of media strategies across channels and categories. You’ll lead multichannel development of guest-centric media work that helps drive Target’s business. You’ll bring together internal and external media, content and technology teams to meaningfully connect with guests. And you’ll ensure successful guest and channel distribution strategies as you deeply tap into measurement and optimization.
As a Senior Media Analyst, you will be responsible for planning and scheduling Target Media Network’s (TMN) client / brand marketing to ensure digital media plans are built from strategic insights and set to deliver optimal results based on the campaign objectives. This person is extremely knowledgeable in the digital space and keeps senior management aware of current trends, techniques, and technologies. In addition, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to, media campaign insights, ad inventory and revenue forecasting, and yield management. This position requires a detail-oriented, analytical focus with extensive knowledge of digital advertising, using ad technology, and a proven track record in operational excellence. As a Senior Media Analyst, you will take the lead on providing recommendations on tactics, placements, targeting, audience segmentation, and messaging to meet specific campaign objectives. You will work closely with Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative, tagging requirements. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree, preferably in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in digital media planning and execution using various advertising technologies including, but not limited to, Ad Serving, Media Planning, Media Buying, Yield Management, and other relevant digital media tools
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Ability and passion to drive results and thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Superior time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple concurrent projects and campaigns
• Competency of industry systems & tools such as Doubleclick, Adwords, Social Platforms, Integral Ad Science, MOAT, Google Analytics, ComScore, eMarketer, Nielsen, IAB, and more
• Experience with online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/ROI/ROAS/RTB), video, mobile, social, display, RTB, programmatic buying
• Understand concepts of programmatic planning, execution, and ecosystem across channels
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, as well as other equivalent programs
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture