Sr Media Effectiveness & Analytics ManagerApply Now Job ID: MAR0001FE Date posted: 11/21/2018 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr Media Effectiveness & Analytics Manager
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Digital Media & Search means being close to the action of delivering profitable sales to Target.com and bringing the business’s multichannel vision to life. You’ll create and implement industry-leading digital media plans for Brand & Category Marketing while staying on the cutting edge of emerging digital media innovations. Cultivating an environment of full-team engagement, leadership and personal development, you’ll be a champion for open communication and program transparency.
As part of the Marketing Measurement Team, the Sr. Media Effectiveness & Analytics Manager will serve as an in-house expert on measurement capabilities, marketing analytics, data across marketing channels, and technology related to measuring the various marketing channels, including Digital, Social, and Traditional Marketing.This is a key role in our growing Marketing Measurement strategy and will advise Target on industry best practices, technologies, processes, and products. Responsible for partnering closely with Target’s senior Marketing leaders to identify deep media and message insights and convert those into successful communications strategies. Will lead, in partnership with analytics teams and agencies, multiple projects involving primary / secondary research, competitive research, modeling analytics and testing. It is essential that the successful candidate be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust and respect with peers, subordinates and senior executives
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA degree with strong academic performance
- 8-10 years of relevant Marketing experience
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, and communication skills
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to translate concepts into analytical or research methodologies and tools.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately.
- Track record of success in dealing effectively with complex projects entailing frequent interaction with senior executives.
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings to focus on the critical issues and actionable opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present in both large and small group settings.”
- Digital Marketing and Web Analytics experience preferred
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and BI reporting tools preferred
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture