Sr Media Operations ManagerApply Now Job ID: R0000154042 job family: Digital Marketing schedule: Full time Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542;
JOIN US AS A SR MEDIA OPERATIONS MANAGER – DISPLAY, AUDIO, VIDEO
Do you have a natural curiosity for understanding the operational components that make up a digital ecosystem? Do you enjoy creative problem solving? Do you have a passion and enthusiasm for technology with a strong desire to learn? Are you excited to lead a team and help others develop?
Come to Target to build and contribute to a best in class digital media operations team. Working with a stellar brand, collaborating with premier marketers and publishers, and providing support to several nationally renowned agencies.
This position is responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our digital operations to establish and drive forward Target’s accountability in the digital ecosystem. This vital role will interface closely with internal support teams and Target’s agencies and technology partners. The ideal candidate for this role will have considerable experience in ad operations.
- Leading team of media managers and operations specialists
- Coordinating special project management across the team
- Owning external partner relationships and overseeing contract negotiations
- Leading new partner exploration and vetting
- Leading development of new cross-channel operations collaboration
- Being a subject matter expert on all ad operation technologies; keeping yourself and the team up to date on the ever-evolving media landscape through regular research and writing POVs
- Communicating new process changes to all necessary stakeholders and teams, documenting changes in process workflows as necessary
- Serving as point of contact for troubleshooting new tools and/or processes with internal and external teams
- Maintaining and developing highly effective relationships across internal and external partners
- BA/BS in related field required
- 7+ years experience in digital ad operations
- Understanding and familiarity of tools in digital ecosystem (DSPs, DMPs, Ad servers, etc.)
- Experience with a wide variety of creative, DCO, and ad serving vendors (e.g. DCM, Innovid, Flashtalking, Sizmek, Celtra, etc.)
- Experience with multiple third party verification partners such as Moat, IAS, Double Verify
- Experience with various third party tag specs including brand studies, DMPs, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting discrepancies, creative tag setup issues, delivery issues and other issues from a technical support perspective
- Experience trafficking and maintaining campaigns of varying levels of complexity in DCM and/or other agency-side ad servers.
- MS Office and Google Docs experience required; familiarity with SmartSheet and Slack a plus
- Strong understanding of how to create and maintain internal spec documents for display and video creatives
- Strong organizational, verbal, and analytic skills
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative
- High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentiality
- Retail background experience preferred, either client side or agency exposure (desired)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture