Sr Mktg Prod Integration MgrApply Now Job ID: MAR0001EC Date posted: 10/19/2018 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr Marketing Prod Integration Mgr
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Digital Media & Search means being close to the action of delivering profitable sales to Target.com and bringing the business’s multichannel vision to life. You’ll create and implement industry-leading digital media plans for Brand & Category Marketing while staying on the cutting edge of emerging digital media innovations. Cultivating an environment of full-team engagement, leadership and personal development, you’ll be a champion for open communication and program transparency.
As a Sr Marketing Product Integration Manager, you will serve as an in-house expert on emerging ad products, ad operations, and media innovations and technology. This is a key role on our growing Marketing Product Team and will advise on and develop industry best practices, technologies, processes, and products.
You'll lead development of core digital media products, services, and applications within the social, search and programmatic landscape. You’ll define product requirements and user flows, coordinate resources from other groups (design, web, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking key performance indicators. You represent the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary functionality to all customers.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 3+ years ad tech development experience/product role or equivalent
- 8+ years experience in digital advertising media
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Audacity and disruptive thinking with a bias for action
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Expertise in the ad tech ecosystem; experience with digital media ad tech and ad serving platforms
- Activation and media strategy experience with paid search and social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, and Bing
- Experience in direct response media (specifically paid social and paid search advertising), with optimization and measurement geared to driving conversions
- Intimate knowledge of technical aspects of configuration, optimization and measurement of paid search and paid social campaigns activated to drive Ecommerce sales (pixels, attribution, prospecting vs. retargeting, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge and experience with paid search and paid social bid management platforms (i.e. Kenshoo, Marin, Social Code)
- Detailed knowledge and experience with website analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience working with rich media, mobile, video as well as standard display advertising
- Strength in translating big ideas into producible concepts, and aligning others to execute
- Deep understanding and passion for emerging media, technology and its intersection with retail marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly detailed oriented with excellent organization skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Intrinsic understanding of Target and our guests
- Comfortability in navigating ambiguity
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture