Sr Operations AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000063256 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Store Operations, Communications and Engagement
Right on pace with Target’s distinctive retail brand, Target Store Operations is transforming for the better. Here, your work directly supports the store mission to be the guest-favorite through successfully developing and communicating the processes for operations, structure, model, technology and workforce management activities at 1,800 locations nationwide. Store Operations manages and enhances the informational resources for researching and resolving operational issues, while guiding and communicating with the field team and leaders who use them. Are you a customer service enthusiast who can actively listen to many points of view and then visualize how they’ll perform when operationalized in a store? Are you happy to partner with leaders as well as field team members who are often the experts on how well a process is working? Can you offer specific and valuable experience within the massive store operations scope? Do you possess the innovative mindset to question the status quo, and the confidence to work under varying degrees of ambiguity and well-informed experimentation? Then you’ll have success on one of our dynamic teams. A role within Store Insights means a big opportunity to continuously improve the operations of a Store through data analysis and storytelling.
As a Senior Operations Analyst – Store Insights, you will:
- Create actionable insights using data analysis to advocate for 1,800 Target Stores, educating and influencing key stakeholders to hear what Stores are saying and take action
- Discover and leverage multiple data sources to provide a holistic view of information
- Create compelling visualizations to educate partners on business and enterprise needs
- Develop measurements, observations and recommendations
- Proactively collaborate with global partners on cross-functional work or influence to take action
- Manage escalated questions from Stores as part of team rotation responsibility
- Routinely coordinate and participate in store visits to hear directly from Store and Field leaders and apply feedback to current work or emerging issues to solve
- Pursue opportunities and/or partnerships to benchmark performance, identify emerging trends, best methods, tools, technologies and influence innovation in using data and insights to advocate for Stores
- Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Data, Computer Science, or Technology
- 4-6 years of experience in a retail operations environment, consulting or supporting the data and analytical capabilities of an organization.
- Curious learner who loves data and digs in to understand root cause issues to provide recommendations and possible solutions
- Experience communicating and bringing data to life through visual storytelling
- A relationship builder who is able to collaborate with multiple partners and levels
- A critical thinker who enjoys applying problem solving tools and techniques
- Can juggle multiple priorities, set and meet deadlines, and share unpopular opinions
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, SQL, Domo
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a rapidly changing retail environment
- Stores experience at Target
- 6Sigma/LEAN experience
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture