Sr Product Content PlannerApply Now Job ID: R0000108540 job family: Product Content Management schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Sr Product Content Planner, Operations
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you’ll have success on the Digital Operations team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms—including Target.com and the store network’s fulfillment capabilities. Here, you’ll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience through the right mix of personalization, simplicity and intuitiveness.
The Sr. Product Content Planner, Operations will develop strategies and standards that enhance the product data and content experience on Target.com PDPs. This individual will focus on the editorial copy experience, product images, size & fit data, social & expert content, and holding business partners accountable to these standards through education and content audits. The goal of this work is to improve the guest experience on Target.com, as well as improve business objectives such as traffic, engagement and SEO.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Product Content Planner, Operations, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Enhance the development of .com strategies to determine the appropriate mix of data and content necessary to create robust product detail pages
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on content creation and acquisition
- Deliver end goal of vastly improving product data and content in order to enhance the Target Guest’s multichannel experience
- Regularly gather and analyze insights to build expertise and recommendations to improve content performance in a given category
- Build out new capabilities to streamline process, reduce workload, and create new content capabilities that maximize our available resources
- Implement standards based on the amount of product data and content necessary to meet the strategic goal
- Partner with 3rd party organizations to advance Target’s product content
- Assist in managing the Content Health portion of the Item Certification Program, driving accountability with vendors
- Four-year college degree with focus in business, marketing, editorial/creative, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience; Digital experience preferred
- Strong Analytical Skillset
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills
- Assertiveness and strong initiative to drive change
- Ability to be flexible, adapt quickly and work with ambiguity
- Strong execution skills, self-motivated, able to set work plans and prioritize
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
Strong detail orientation with high degree of accuracy
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture