Sr Program Owner Prop Management - Site OperationsApply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000171723
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target’s distinctive brand love is infused throughout its many physical locations by the Properties teams. We have a direct and positive impact on the real estate, design, construction and maintenance of our stores, distribution centers and headquarters. Are you ready to help strategically grow Target’s brand through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation? Can you effectively balance the efficiencies of a large-design build company with the unique challenges and innovative solutions required by individual sites? Then take your place on one of our Properties teams, and help us make the most of Target’s physical assets, both in the U.S. and overseas.
A role in Property Management means the opportunity to maximize the performance and longevity of Target’s assets while delivering value, reliability and brand integrity. Leverage and stretch your skills, whether your focus is electrical and plumbing, fire and security, smart buildings, HVAC and refrigeration, waste management and recycling, donations programs, or energy utility expense management. Here, your work will exceed the needs of both Target guests and team members, delivering a holistically positive and pleasing experience, every time they walk through our doors.
As a Sr. Program Owner on our Site Operations team, you will lead and manage a portfolio of our Operator Maintained locations. This includes both financial and operational responsibilities. You will be responsible for reviewing and managing the budgets for Common Area Maintenance (CAM). You will also work with Operators and our field teams to resolve issues and escalations. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, BA/BS
- Minimum 3 years business experience
- Ability to work on tasks without daily interaction with supervisor
- Ability to manage projects, set timeliness and meet deadlines
- Ability to real-time problem solve and make recommendations
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Ability to maximize relationships - team player/inspires others/takes partners
- Ability to identify the need for change and lead through it
- Effectiveness developing strong relationships with inter-company teams and senior management
- Experience creating and documenting cross-functional processes
- Experience in retail or property management preferred
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture