Sr. Recruiter Supply Chain NE (Full Time Remote or Hybrid)Apply Now Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601; job id: R0000185494
job family: Talent Acquisition
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Target as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what it’s really like to work somewhere they already love.
As a Senior Recruiter, you’ll create and execute strategies to place top maintenance technician talent and build strong partnerships with your client teams and support partners. Through networking and sourcing efforts, you’ll build and maintain robust relationships with candidates, extend and negotiate offers and be fiscally responsible while advancing Target’s reputation. We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Senior Recruiter. The exciting part of retail? It’s always changing!
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Recruiter, you'll take the lead as you…
• Creatively source high caliber maintenance technician candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools.
• Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
• Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
• Build strong partnerships with client groups and HR generalists to proactively manage staffing needs.
• Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions.
• Be involved in external organizations
• Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community.
• Share accountability to expense management.
• Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years full cycle recruitment
• Deep knowledge of online recruiting and social media recruiting channels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
• Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Strong strategic thinking and creativity
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target’s needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team memberscore role will be a blend of virtual andonsite at a Target location.A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that’s notaTarget location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times ayear.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:The salary range for Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada residents is $62,500k - $112,500k.Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Findcompetitive benefitsfrom financial and education to well-being and beyond.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture