Sr. Recruitment Marketing Business PartnerApply Now Job ID: HUM000520 Date posted: 01/08/2019 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr Recruitment Marketing Business Partner
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Target as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what it’s really like to work somewhere they already love. As a Sr Recruitment Marketing Business Partner, you will support the development of marketing and media strategies across Target hiring needs. It will serve as the strategic liaison and Marketing consultant to external and internal partner teams. Core responsibilities of this job are described within the job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. Additional responsibilities include:
• Develops and helps execute media strategies based on Talent Acquisition priorities
• Works closely with Internal Marketing partners as well as External agency partners to clearly communicate marketing goals, media strategies and track results through clearly defined KPIs and Success Metrics
• Partners closely with content strategist to ensure messaging for media plans are Target branded and achieve the required messaging goals
• Provides data-driven recaps and recommendations for the future based on insights, trends and innovation
• Researches tools and resources to improve the recruitment process and methods. Benchmark media tool/vendors and is responsible for understanding the market to drive best in class recruitment practices for key profiles.
• Manages multiple projects from inception to implementation that help drive efficiencies, streamline workload, maintain our brand and remain competitive for Distribution Centers (DCs) and headquarters recruitment.
• Track analytical data to assess strategy ROI using recruiting marketing platforms and metrics.
• Identify trends, rates and assess recruiting sources to improve strategic and tactical plans.
• Develop process documentation, tools, resources and training for recruiters across, DCs and HQ.
• Contribute to the success of cross-company projects by acting as a consultant/resource to projects requiring TA support/direction.
• As necessary, collaborate with other HR and cross-company teams to accomplish project goals and objectives
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• Ability to influence without authority and partner with others to deliver results
• Ability to effectively communicate findings in written and verbal formats
• Good organizational and follow-up skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Desire and ability to innovate and evolve existing processes/best practices
• Demonstrated collaboration and strong interpersonal skills; must be able to establish credibility with all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management and follow-up skills
• Success in driving change at department level or above
• Project Management training
• Has experience building key marketing strategy documents such marketing and media briefs
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture