Sr Roundel Business AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000037243 Date posted: 08/03/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Sr Manager Roundel Business Analyst
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Roundel is an opportunity to represent the company in the sales of digital media, advertising and custom marketing campaign solutions to the national media and advertising agency market. Focus for this role will be on campaign set-up and analysis, including execution, testing, delivery, QA, reporting, and analysis. You will partner with account management to ensure proper creative execution and alignment to media and business strategy and objective. You will work closely with peers in Target India to traffic and QA all onsite and external media.
As a Sr. Manager Roundel Business Analyst, you'll lead a team of analysts in discovery, analysis, and development of core measurement products, services, and tools. You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as, inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction. You will foster sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles, and partner with product teams across the organization to help them achieve their goals while pursuing and completing yours. You will work in the product model and partner with Product Owners to develop a comprehensive product strategy, fulfill related roadmap, support and troubleshoot existing products, and help deliver the business objectives (OKRs) for Marketing products. You will need to leverage the knowledge of Marketing product, as well as, customer feedback and establish other relevant data points to assess value, develop business cases, and prioritize the direction and desired outcomes for your product. You will help in the discovery, analysis, and development of core measurement products, services, and tools. You’ll serve as an in-house expert on measurement capabilities, marketing analytics, data across marketing channels, and technology related to measuring the various marketing channels, including Digital, Social, and Traditional Marketing.This is a key role in our growing Marketing Measurement strategy and will advise Target on industry best practices, technologies, processes, and products. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Lead a scrum team, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives
- Ability to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Monitor team members’ participation and help with training and development opportunities
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, and communication skills
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to translate concepts into analytical or research methodologies and tools.
- Present analytical insights, past experience and answer all technical/data questions through all stages of the sales and implementation process
- Understand, with great detail, the complex and unique world of Marketing Technology and Target’s unique products
- Understand and advocate for proper analytical methodology (Test VS Control, Multi-variate, …)
- Experience in querying and analyzing and working in data languages (SQL, Python, R) and platforms
- Knowledge of BigData and Cloud Architecture – GCP, AWS, Hadoop
- Experience with marketing channels – inclusive of digital, traditional, video, and social
- Understand and adhere to the principles of data quality management, Agile, Data Privacy and modern marketing best practice.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture