Sr Solutions Analyst
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Roundel is Target’s entry into the media business, a sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone’s best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients, and redefine “value” in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating.
You will be a leader on a team focused on designing and delivering cutting edge Marketing Technologies for Roundel, Target and their partners. To deliver this best in class work requires curious, persistent and innovative leaders that seek to understand and improve complex systems and relationships. You will have the ability to collect connect and coordinate across several teams and systems. You will be part of a team that manages all Roundel Clients and will have access to other thought leaders and experts who share the vision. Clean and articulate documentation skills are necessary to collect connect and coordinate across all the teams, systems and people that play critical roles in your ability to deliver results. This exciting, fast paced role favors those who stay ahead of the industry and push themselves to be better every day.
Job Description -
- Build solutions with platforms like Google, Disney, Pinterest and many more.
- Draw from your experience in data analytics and business intelligence to consult with a range of Product teams and Customers
- Embrace a fail fast, Agile attitude
- Present analytical insights, past experience and answer all technical/data questions through all stages of a Product sales and implementation process
- Understand, with great detail, the complex and unique world of Marketing Technology
- Explain the usefulness of a product or service, and when appropriate, how and why the products or services would suit the customer better than those of competitors
- Understand and advocate for proper analytical methodology (Test VS Control, Multi-variate, …)
- Explore and technically understand a Customers current marketing eco-system
- Advise customers on how products can connect to their unique solutions
- Provide thought leadership and peer coaching
- Travel to top tier customers is expected
- Build well-managed Marketing solutions, tools, and capabilities
- Understand and adhere to the principles of data quality management, Agile, Data Privacy and modern marketing best practice.
- Demonstrate ability to explore and quickly grasp new technologies to progress varied initiatives
- Play a consultancy role on sales calls
- Translate customer business needs into plans that leverage TMN Products
- Someone who loves to acquire large bodies of knowledge and share what they know
- Excellent analytical, time management, collaboration and problem-solving skills Bachelor’s Degree in communication, technology or engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in at least one coding/scripting language
- At least 3 years of experience in querying and analyzing and working with data languages and platforms (SQL)
- Ability to collaborate and ideate on the fly, this includes white boarding, technical design documents and other constructive conversation
- Demonstrate and explain complex ideas to potential customers and internal teams
- Master’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics discipline
- 3+ years of experience working with and demonstrating knowledge of data governance, data quality management concepts and product design
- Has extensive knowledge of Marketing Technology and scientifically advanced data products
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture