Sr Technology AuditorApply Now Job ID: R0000112733 job family: Audit schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right on pace with Target’s distinctive retail brand, in a role in Target Finance and Accounting, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You’ll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. In Finance, you’ll be an integral voice in discussions that lead to Target’s unparalleled shopping experience. Your analysis and recommendations will be directly applied to critical business decisions, from sales to merchandising and beyond. Within Finance, you’ll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space. You’ll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you’ll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
As a Senior Technology Auditor, you will lead the development and execution of technology audit related activities, leveraging your knowledge of technical risk management capabilities, including identifying and assessing risks and internal controls and utilizing your subject matter expertise. You will assist in building strong commitment within the team and technology partners to support the appropriate team priorities and ensure timely delivery of audit work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Sr. Technology Auditor with the Internal Audit team, you will be responsible for
- Driving Internal Audit’s technology audit strategy & efforts.
- Working closely with the Internal Audit Management teams and Technology teams in order to identify opportunities for audits including Risk Assessment, Audit Plan development, Fieldwork, Findings management, Quality assessment, Management Reporitng, etc.
- Being a valued partner in all the technology efforts initiated by Internal Audit team by providing the necessary technology support in order to achieve the automation goals.
- Utilize agile management techniques to develop and execute technology audit work in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with technology partners to develop meaningful remediation plans.
- Provide coaching and feedback to auditors on audit deliverables.
- Demonstrating a high level of engagement at work by closely interacting with HQ Internal Audit Team, participation in Internal Audit trainings, team building & community relations activities.
- Being independent, innovative & proactive in taking steps for your personal development by willingly taking on stretch assignments, cross-functional engagements & acquiring of new skills.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- B.A/B.S degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, area of study related to technology
- 3 - 5 years of Technology Audit Experience
- Hands on experience in developing audit plans and managing execution of audit work
- Proven expertise in technology audit
- Hands on experience in projects involving complex ETL processing & operations.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills demonstrated in dealing with varied stakeholders.
- Self-driven, inquisitive, problem solver & a team player.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture