Supply Planning Senior Manager
Target is an iconic, beloved and well recognized brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Merchandising is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how this $70 billion retailer offers the innovative, guest-inspiring items that Target is known and loved for. Our goal is to deliver exceptional value, quality and style to elevate Target as the premier retailer in a competitive global marketplace. Through intelligent and progressive business strategies that make the most of Target’s resources and partnerships worldwide, Merchandising works across product categories to create a localized shopping experience online and in our 1800 stores. Are you a creative problem solver who loves to see your work translate into real results? Can you collaborate effectively, execute a plan efficiently and positively influence how Target chooses and presents the right product in the right place at the right price? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
A role in Supply Planning means ensuring that the supply, capacity, production and inventory plans are established in conjunction with demand plans and manufacturing processes to meet business needs at the vendor, factory and/or mill level. The role will ensure that capacity is available to manufacturer the right product, at the right time and in the right location. The role is one of the key links between the manufacturing factories, Global sourcing, Product Development and Design, Merchandise Planning, Inventory Management, Finance and Supply Chain.
- As a Supply Planning Manager, you will work with a cross-functional teams to building Long Range Plans and Capacity Plans for Business Partners who support Target Owned Brands. As a new role within Owned Brand Sourcing and Development, you will assist in the evolution of supply planning processes and systems. You will manage and coordinate the global planning for assigned product categories and/or materials to ensure on-time and complete shipments. You will monitor capacity to prevent gaps in the supply versus demand. You will lead the supply review and continue to refine content as needed. And you will help develop, track and refine supply-related KPI’s and provide data to help drive the business forward.
- 4-year degree
- 3+ years relevant sourcing or planning experience – position levels vary based on experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to work with varying groups of people across the company to achieve business results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing deliverables and collaborate with and influence a broad group of partners and stakeholders
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture