Target Arrows Camp 2022 | Arrows Leadership Development Program DC InternshipApply Now Job ID: R0000151738 job family: Intern schedule: Full time Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542;
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and the second-largest retailer in the United States.
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right product to the right guest even better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are becoming more intelligent, automated and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop—in stores or on Target.com—we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. We are on a mission to win decisively over any competitor, with a seamless and superior guest service experience unlike any they can offer. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we constantly come together to implement new processes in record time. So we’re looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, risk-savvy and comfortable working in varying degrees of ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, commits to a plan and then positively influences others to execute it?
Arrows Leadership Development Program DC Internship is a 10-week summer internship as an Arrows Intern within our distribution centers focusing on solving a complex building problem.
Target Arrows Camp:
Target Arrows Camp is a prestigious flagship opportunity for the best & brightest global supply chain and operations enthusiasts. Designed for select MBA students, this experience builds practical skills, fosters competition & will feature a preview of Target's Global Supply Chain & Logistics. All of this is guided by our influential leaders who have a breadth of industry and professional knowledge. Come learn, develop, & network with like-minded individuals. Target Arrows Camp is an investment in the logistics talent of the future.
Interviewing for Summer 2022 Arrows DC Leadership Development Program Internship
Event date:January 5-6, 2022
- Currently enrolled in the 1st year of your MBA or graduate program
- 3-5 years of experience pre-graduate/MBA working on complex analytical process
- Educational requirements or relevant work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical), Mathematics
- Ability to problem solve; challenges norms, and drives transformation while setting new direction
- Effectively communicates and works with peers, partners, and others; builds relationships and creates an environment that’s responsive, effective and efficient
- Please provide a copy of your current resume & essay question response.
- Essay question responses should be no longer than 500 words. Save and attach to your application.
Application Deadline: October 29, 2021
Selection Timing: Mid-November, 2021
- What makes you excited about solving problems within a retail Distribution Center? How have you seen Target make a difference within Supply Chain?
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture