Technical Owner - Real EstateApply Now Job ID: R0000059681 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Technical Owner – Real Estate
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target’s distinctive brand love is infused throughout its many physical locations by the Properties teams. We have a direct and positive impact on the real estate, design, construction and maintenance of our stores, distribution centers and headquarters. Are you ready to help strategically grow Target’s brand through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation? Can you effectively balance the efficiencies of a large-design build company with the unique challenges and innovative solutions required by individual sites? Then take your place on one of our Properties teams, and help us make the most of Target’s physical assets, both in the U.S. and overseas.
A role in Real Estate means the opportunity to develop and drive Target’s market-based growth strategies by identifying, acquiring and developing extraordinary guest-facing properties. You’ll use your negotiation skills to execute competitive and risk-balanced transactions. You’ll be a key player on the team that manages the lifecycle of our stores, site selection of new properties, the scope of remodels and existing property portfolio negotiations and property disposition.
As a Technical Owner, Real Estate, you will lead our technology strategy and support to help Target Real Estate ensure seamless ability to manage the new and existing location real estate portfolio. You’ll define and implement tools to enable efficient access to information, collaboration and documentation. You will build cross functional relationships with internal and external partners that will be critical to achieving the goals, processes and outcomes set. By understanding users’ strengths, aptitudes and learning styles you will evaluate and lead technology projects and process initiatives. Your understanding of users and your experience will be instrumental in detecting trends, conducting root cause analysis and troubleshooting issues. As part of the Real Estate Data and Technology team you will serve as a backup to the team’s Reporting Analyst allowing you to grow in familiarity with real estate concepts and critical data. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years work experience
- Strong technical aptitude to enable the development of solutions using Enterprise tools like SharePoint Online and troubleshoot a full suite of software and hardware issues
- Reporting skills including ability to source data directly using SQL or other query languages
- Experience with various reporting tools including Domo and Greenfield
- Ability to work with and coordinate cross-functional efforts
- Customer service mindset
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to explaining detailed concepts to a variety of audiences
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work independently and with others
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture