Trading ManagerApply Now Job ID: MAR0001I4 Date posted: 02/05/2019 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Digital Media & Search means being close to the action of delivering profitable sales to Target.com and bringing the business’s multichannel vision to life. You’ll create and implement industry-leading digital media plans for Brand & Category Marketing while staying on the cutting edge of emerging digital media innovations. Cultivating an environment of full-team engagement, leadership and personal development, you’ll be a champion for open communication and program transparency.
As a Sr. Trading Analyst you will take an always-on, guest-centric approach to social media planning and activation in order to deliver on Target’s enterprise marketing objectives. This person must have the ability to take a data-driven approach to content, audiences, and media, with an eye toward technological advancements that will make Target first-to-market in the social media space. This person will support day-to-day operation of Target’s dynamic feed-based social marketing campaigns while helping to manage a social budget and P&L. Additionally, this person will work with social media platforms on guest experience, campaign management, engagement and analytics, as we lead innovation and advancement of media buying technology in the social space.
- Bachelor degree required (4 years)
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing focused on analytics or media execution
- Of which, 1-2 years ‘hands-on-keyboard’ executional experience in real-time biddable marketplaces, such as search, social, and/or programmatic
- Track record of thinking strategically, delivering results and managing operations
- Experience managing a P&L driven marketing/media budget (direct response)
- Strong analytical skills and data acumen
- Comfortable engaging with agile product development teams
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience developing and executing content and media testing
- Ability to collaborate and navigate a large organization effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture