Explore current openings to see how your skills and interests align with Target careers.
Executive Team Leader Salesfloor (Asst. Store Manager) Southern Broward County, FLapply now Job ID STO000MUM Date posted 02/17/2017 Location Miramar, Florida – United States
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER - SALES FLOOR
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Assistant Store Manager - Sales Floor
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader - Sales Floor, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive sales by overseeing sales floor operations throughout the entire store
- Manage the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales ranging from $2-$9 million
- Provide training, feedback and follow up on merchandising skills for sales floor team members
- Recruit, select develop and retail talented team members
- Act as leader on duty on a rotating basis, by responding to guest and team member concerns, opening and closing the store and ensuring all Target property and personnel are secure
- Supervisor level experience
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends