Explore current openings to see how your skills and interests align with Target careers.
Executive Team Leader Logistics (Asst. Store Manager) Southern Broward County, FLapply now Job ID STO000MUF Date posted 02/13/2017 Location Pembroke Pines, Florida – United States
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER - LOGISTICS
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Merchandising Manager
Leadership of logistics processes, including planning and communication. Receiving processes, freight flow and replenishment, transition, productivity results and backroom inventory management. Supervises teams, ensuring safe working environment and meeting team expectations.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader - Logistics you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the logistics team (early morning/overnight and backroom teams)
- Utilize state-of-the art technology to manage the receiving processes, freight flow and replenishment transition, productivity results and backroom inventory
- Develop your team by ensuring proper training and certifications are completed
- Supervise your team to ensure the safety and efficiency of the entire operations
- Recruit, select and develop and retain talented team members
- Ensure great guest service by interacting with guests and team members
- Supervisor level experience
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends