Property Management Business PartnerApply Now Job ID: R0000056893 schedule: Full time Location: 9800 SE WASHINGTON ST, Portland, Oregon, United States, 97216;
ALL ABOUT TARGET
As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy of everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. A Property Management Business Partner leads and develops teams who support efficient store operations by ensuring equipment is reliable, environment is brand-right, and our guests are delighted when they visit our stores.
ALL ABOUT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
You support a profitable business that has one purpose: to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. You enable a frictionless environment for our guests by leveraging your expertise to execute consistently in service of our stores and through strong vendor management to deliver desired outcomes.
You support efficient store operations by ensuring that your equipment is reliable and that your store environment is brand-right. The profitability of your store is at the top of your mind, as you leverage best practices, routines, tools, technology and resources to mitigate unnecessary spend, invest appropriately and reuse resources where possible. You also support store teams by ensuring that our guests are delighted by newness when they visit our reimagined stores. You support remodel efforts, execute new project sets and enable efficient backroom operations to support fulfillment.
You support teams who are obsessed with the guest and create an experience that makes them say “I love Target” to their friends and family. You relentlessly deliver a brand oasis from the moment guests drive onto the parking lot and throughout the store. You adapt to change and leverage investments to support our stores and delight our guests – to ensure that our guests will continue saying “I love Target” for decades to come.
At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. The role of a Property Management Business Partner can provide you with the:
• Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience supporting a guest-centric culture in Property Management across a market of stores
• Skills in Property Management business financials and controlling building costs
• Knowledge in plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, basic building maintenance and service operations
• Experience managing a remote team in a multi-unit market to drive business strategies and identify market priorities; delivering top-notch brand-right experiences in Target's buildings
• Experience influencing talent strategies in a multi-unit market and building skills in recruiting, selecting, and talent development for Property Management roles
As a Property Management Business Partner, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
Drive your business to grow sales
• Lead and model quality and safe execution for preventive and corrective maintenance, support special projects, and act as a key partner to construction and store teams during new store openings and remodels.
• Lead workload prioritization by allocating resources to execute quality work effectively and timely for a district.
• Leverage reports and compile data to understand business needs, and make decisions that drive operational, financial and overall performance results.
• Lead vendor management by establishing partnerships locally and escalate through issue resolution when standards are not met.
• Lead PM response through emergency and disaster crisis related to Target Properties.
• Build and influence a network of internal and external partners at all levels to foster accountability, communication and routines.
• Utilize technology and resources to solve problems and implement solutions.
Cultivate a guest-centric salesforce to drive sales and efficiency
• Lead a confident and skilled team remotely that enables a frictionless environment, supports store teams and delivers a profitable business.
• Bring talent strategies to life by evaluating, selecting, and retaining talent for Target.
• Deliver on talent strategies that fuel Target’s growth including development, coaching, setting clear expectations and accountability to established goals.
• Promote an environment of ownership by empowering the team to adjust priorities and address problems openly to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
• Recognize, reinforce and demonstrate desired behaviors and skills for PM programs and priorities.
• Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance. Lead team to work in the same way and hold others accountable to this commitment.
• All other duties based on business needs.
The good news is that we have some amazing training that will help teach you everything you need to know to be a Property Management Business Partner but there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• 4 year degree or relevant experience
• 3+ years of leadership or property management experience
• Proven execution skills and ability to drive change
• Experience influencing key business partners
• Operate in an ambiguous and rapidly changing work environment
• Quickly adapt to changing priorities and tasks
• Project and process management/ownership experience
• Work in high intensity situations with composure and ease
• Solution-based mindset with desire to uncover business gaps and solve problems
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Establish and maintain cross-functional working relationships
We are an awesome place to work and care about our teams, so we want to make sure we are clear on a few more basics that we expect:
• Supervisory experience
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture