Senior High Performance ML Computing EngineerApply Now Job ID: R0000010143 Date posted: 08/13/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 100 Mathilda Pl, Sunnyvale, California, United States, 94086;
The High-Performance ML Computing Engineer will design and develop parallel computing algorithms for solving very large machine-learning problems on heterogenous hardware platforms.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop parallel computing algorithms
- Research new parallelization paradigms for NNs
- BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Understanding of computer, processor architecture
- Understanding of shared-memory multiprocessor, multi-core programming
- In-depth understanding of parallelization paradigms
- In-depth understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks
- In-depth understanding of TensorFlow
- In depth understanding of Data and Model parallelism with Tensorflow
- Understanding of Operating system kernels
- Understanding of machine-level architecture and programming
- Understanding of computer performance, benchmarking, latency, throughput
- Expert-level knowledge of C (or C++).
- Ability to analyze systems at all levels
- Ability to make decisions based on strict scientific analysis
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to create, innovate, think out-of-the box
- Understand application/software development and design.
- Collaborative personality, able to engage in interactive discussions with the rest of the team
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture