Home Based Sr Specialist TCOM Gst SvcsApply Now Job ID: R0000034762 Date posted: 07/22/2019 schedule: Variable Location: 8550 S Priest Dr, Tempe, Arizona, United States, 85284;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS has multiple service centers focused on delivering a superior experience with every contact and providing the quick and seamless resolution of issues on behalf of our guests and team members. From REDcard® Guest Services to Target.com Guest Services (TGS) to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. From our headquarter locations to our stores and distribution centers, we directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best.
As a Home Based Sr. Specialist TCOM Guest Services, you’ll provide a branded experience with every contact by listening and engaging the guest in order to deepen the relationship and drive loyalty and sales from your own home. You’ll be empowered to make decisions and resolve guest concerns in a courteous, helpful manner by providing excellent guest service skills, strong work ethic and integrity. You’ll learn new technology and solve problems using all available resources and knowledge. You will interact with teams across Target to effectively resolve guest issues in a timely manner, and be responsible for identifying, evaluating and communicating guest trends to leadership in a prompt manner. You’ll need to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business while displaying a positive attitude and professionalism in interactions both internally and externally. You’ll maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance and quality service and have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures to support compliance. You will work remotely and in a multi-media environment (e-mails and phone calls) and need to prioritize work accordingly, while working independently in a remote home location. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reside within 60 miles of hiring location (Target Tempe, AZ)
- Ability to commute to a designated Target HQ location in certain circumstances (Target Tempe, AZ)
- 1+ years of previous guest experience or customer service experience
- Access to a Home work space that is clear of noise distractions to perform the role
- Hardwired internet in your home location
- Meet the minimum bandwidth requirement of 40mbps download/5mbps upload
- Ability to engage via a Target issued web camera for required meetings, trainings and/or interactions
- Ability to interact with guests, team members and internal business partners with a professional, friendly, and empathetic style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening and negotiating. Experience dealing with escalated guest complaints
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems, and high proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 25 pounds of equipment
About your availability:
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work a variable schedule with a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Candidates will be asked to initially provide at least 30 hours of availability to allow us to schedule your guaranteed minimum 20 hours to align with business need
- You must have the ability to work a 4 hour shift on Saturday or Sunday
- Selected candidates must attend training which will take place at a designated Target HQ location during a set schedule of 20 hours per week (Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 12:30pm or 4:00pm - 8:00pm) for 5 weeks at Target Tempe, AZ
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture