Team Lead Redcard Guest ServicesApply Now Job ID: R0000079951 job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers schedule: Full time Location: 8550 S Priest Dr, Tempe, Arizona, United States, 85284;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS includes several contact centers focused on the quick and seamless resolution of a variety of issues. From RedCard® Guest Services to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. We directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best, from headquarters to stores to distribution centers.
As a Team Lead in RedCard Guest Contact, you’ll lead a group of team members who assist guests with their Target Mastercard, Target Debit Card, and Target Card needs, through incoming calls. The Team Lead is responsible for coaching individual team members in order to meet performance expectations and team/department goals. You’ll provide consistent, supportive, and constructive feedback to each team member on the quality of their work and manage performance when needed. You’ll inspire collaboration and a guest focused environment amongst the team. As a Team Lead you will also be responsible for improving work processes, driving guest satisfaction, managing staffing goals and reducing expenses. You will support strategic initiatives by leading and participating in projects that will drive department and company results.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Monday-Friday 11:00am - 8:00pm DST (12:00pm - 9:00pm ST) with a weekend rotation. An alternative day off will be given when on the weekend rotation.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of previous supervisory experience
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to flex schedule to meet the demands of a seven day a week operation, including weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coach team members to both be solution and guest focused, to inspire them to perform at their best, and ability to manage performance when it’s not meeting expectations
- Experience in handling challenging team member situations effectively to reach resolution and create a positive work environment
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems at the same time, and high proficiency with PC and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; quickly adapting to changing business needs that require multi-tasking and prioritizing work accordingly
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture