Explore current openings to see how your skills and interests align with Target careers.
Executive Team Leader Guest Experience (Front End Operations Manager) West Palm Beach, FLapply now Job ID STO000MU8 Date posted 02/08/2017 Location West Palm Beach, Florida – United States
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER - GUEST EXPERIENCE
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Assistant Store Manager - Front End Operations, Customer Service Manager
Plans, administers and controls guest service activities. Leads Cashiers, Guest Service Desk, Cash Counters, Cart Attendants and may supervise Store Building Services. Assumes Leader-On-Duty responsibilities on a rotating basis.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader - Guest Experience, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive sales by overseeing the guest service experience throughout the entire store
- Provide your team with orientation and training, counseling and coaching, and on-the-job support
- Ensure great service by interacting with guests and team members
- Strive to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls
- Recruit, select and develop and retail talented team members
- Act as leader on duty responding to guest and team member concerns, as well as opening and closing the store and ensuring all Target property and personnel are secure
- Supervisor level experience
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends